Article: 288564 of talk.bizarre
From: whealton@mail.interpath.com
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
Subject: Req: for submissions...
Date: 1 Dec 1996 03:34:24 GMT

I am writing to announce our online poetry magazine and to
request submissions of poetry for publication.  Some
readers may already be familiar with out quarterly poetry
magazine called "Word Salad."  However, I want to point out
that the magazine has moved.  It can now be found at:
http://netmar.com/~whealton/wordsalad.html
You can submit poetry via email to:
whealton@interpath.com
or via regular mail at the following address:
Bruce Whealton & Lynn Krupey
Krupey/Whealton Publishing
3340 Brucemont Dr.
Wilmington, NC 28405   USA
(910) 313-0925
I think you will find the current issue very interesting.
"Word Salad" is a quarterly online poetry magazine, i.e. it
is published four times a year.  We get great exposure from
around the globe so if your work is published it will be
read by readers in various countries and on various
continents.
We accept poetry in any style, form, format and we accept
any theme or subject.  We like diversity. Please check out
the web page at: http://netmar.com/~whealton/wordsalad.html
and send in your submissions of poetry for publication
(world wide exposure for your creative works) to
whealton@interpath.com or the mail address listed above.
We continually accept poetry...
Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce Whealton, MSW CCSW-P  (Clinical Social Worker)
whealton@interpath.com
http://netmar.com/~whealton/    ----->>>>>
***A great Internet/Web/Computer Resource - hopefully***