Article: 288716 of talk.bizarre
From: "FRANCISCO MAFRA" <fmsassoc@sanet.com.br>
Subject: reliable cash
Newsgroups: alt.internet.talk.bizarre,alt.talk.esperanto,alt.talk.korean,alt.talkers.nuts,maus.talk.chauvi,maus.talk.ufos,sk.talk.users,talk.bizarre,talk.rumors,tw.bbs.talk.joke,tw.bbs.talk.love,ucd.talk.bugculture,ucd.talk.bugnews,umn.cs.test,vegas.tes
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 06:48:06 -0500

Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.

The Internet has grown tremendously and doubles in size every 4 months.
You see those "Make Money Fast" posts more and more.
That's ... because it WORKS ! It really works!!!
I decided to try it out, a few months ago.  Besides,
what is $5.00, I spend more than that in the morning on my way to work on
coffee/bread for the day. So I sent in my money and posted.
Everyone was calling it a scam, but there are SO many new users from
AOL, Netcom, etc. they will join in and make it work for you.

Well, two weeks later, I began receiving bucks in the mail!  I couldn't
believe it! Not just a little, I mean big bucks!  At first only a few
hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of thousand, then BOOM.
It came from all over the world. And every bit of it perfectly legal and on
the
up and up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and still had enough
left over for a nice vacation for me and my family.

Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as well.  Markus
Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks. Dave Manning claims he made
$53,664 in the same amount of time. Dan Shepstone says it was only
$17,000 for him. Do I know these folks? No, but when I read how they
say they did it, it made sense to me. Enough sense that I'm taking a
similar chance with $5 of my own bucks.

Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:

STEP 1.

Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five separate pieces
of paper along with the words: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST." (In
this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone; you're paying for
a legitimate service.) Fold a $1 bill, inside each paper, and mail them to
the
following five addresses:

1.  Steve Boltinghouse
     1009 Bird St.
     Hannibal, MO  63401

2.  Fru Lundkvist
     Tstra Storg. 35
     646 32 Gnesta Sweden

3.  Steve Bryan
     9317 Broughton ct.
     Oklahoma city, OK  73132

4.  David Pearson
     148 Dunstall Rd, Whitmore Reans,
     Wolverhampton, West Midlands,
     WV6 0NL, Great Britain.

5. Francisco Mafra
    Al. Joaquim E. Lima, 1222 apt 32
    01403-002  Sao Paulo  Brazil

STEP 2.

Now remove the top name from the list, and move the
other names up. This way, #5 becomes #4 and so on.
Put your name in as the fifth one on the list.

STEP 3.

Post the article to at least 250 newsgroups. There are at least
19000 newsgroups at any given moment in time.
Try posting to as many newsgroups as you can. Remember
the more groups you post to, the more people will see your
article and send you cash!

STEP 4.

You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing
returns within 10 to 20 days! Remember, the Internet is new
and huge. There is no way you can lose.

Now here is how and why this system works:

Out of every block of 250 posts I made, I got back 5 responses.
Yes, that's right, only 5. You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or
money orders, but real cash with your name at #5.

Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 250
additional postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings. On
average then, 50 people will send you $1.00 with your name at
#4,....$50.00 in your pocket!

Now these 50 new people will make 250 postings each with your
name at #3 or 10,000 postings. Average return, 500 people= $500.
They make 250 postings each with your name at #2= 100,000
postings=5000 returns at $1.00 each=$5,000.00 in cash!

Finally, 5,000 people make 250 postings each with your name at
#1 and you get a return of $60,000 before your name drops off
the list. And that's only if everyone down the line makes only 250
postings each! Your total income for this one cycle is $55,000.

>From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list,
you take the latest posting you can find and start all over again.
The end result depends on you.

So that's it. Pretty simple sounding stuff, huh? But believe me, it
works. There are millions of people surfing the net every day, all
day, all over the world. And 100,000 new people get on the net
every day. Print this out right now so you can refer back to this
article easily. Try to keep an eye on all the postings you made to
make sure everyone is playing fairly. You know where your name should be.

REMEMBER....HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT
THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE THE BUCKS! GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE
PLAY FAIR AND YOU WILL WIN AND MAKE SOME REAL INSTANT FREE CASH!

TRY IT AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY!!!