Article: 288826 of talk.bizarre
Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
From: studly@world.std.com (the reverse-psychology major)
Subject: Re: 10 Word Insight...
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 07:02:01 GMT

>----------------
>This is my sig.  There are many like it, but this one is mine.
>Without me, my sig. is useless, and without my sig., *I* am useless.

hey!!! we're thinking along the same lines! i tried to do a 'platoon .sig'
also but mine went:

this is my penis. this is my gun. there are many like it but this one is mine.
without me, my penis is useless. without my penis i am useless.

beelzibub
ps;
    i had dibs

--
this is my .sig. it's one of the best .sigs on the 'net'. i know what
you're thinking: 'did he post 5 or 6 articles'? to tell you the truth i